Sunday, January 16

Photoses

So I tried making a knitting needle holder on friday, but it went horribly wrong and i gave up. Today i ripped it all apart and started again, and this time it worked! Will i remember to think how I'm going to make something before i start sewing next time? Probably not, but the frustration of doing it wrong makes the finished piece all the more satisfying in my opinion! I also discovered that despite the fact all my pins were wonky and all over the place, my sewing is actually quite straight.

click
click

It just needs a button or ribbon or both or something to keep it closed now!

I took a photo of the tin i got from the Gourlays for christmas as well. It had chocolates in, but i ate them all. Look at all the knitted children!

click

That is now home to my DPNs, circulars and other bitsnbobs.

And this is the start of Charlotte! I had to un-knit a whole row, it was a very tense moment, but it was ok in the end. I did one more sl1 k2to psso than i should. Those three little stitches will drive me insane by the end of this, i'm sure!

click

Not a very good photo, but you get the idea.

And this is my cherished Colinette stash. Everything in this pile is colinette. Some of it's my mothers, but c'mon...that's a rediculous amount of colinette! I can't help it though, i'm a sucker for the stuff.

click

The most rediculous thing is that most of them are just single skiens so i've no idea what i'm going to make with any of them. I'll either have more scarves than I'll ever wear, or just keep it to stroke!

No comments: