Friday, February 4

There's a first time for everything.

I got tagged. I've never been tagged before. Should i be honoured, i should i consult a doctor?

1. Total amount of music files on your computer?
319 in my Itunes library. I lost a lot when i switched computers :(

2. The CD you last bought is?
I have no idea. It seems like ages since i bought a CD. I know the last one i got for Christmas was GreenDay. I think before that the last one i bought was Maroon 5...damn that was ages ago.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
The Beatles - Love Me Do (got the 1 album on in my car)

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you
Incubus - Stellar
Train - Ordinary
Maroon 5 - Woman
Incubus - I Miss You
Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
No one, because i'm a miserable fuck ;)

No comments: