Sunday, February 20

Try and stop me!

Woah, I'm on a roll these last few days. Yet another FO! I started this scarf last night, and finished about half an hour ago. It's made with 2 of the 4 balls of the alpaca silk i got from the debbie bliss club (i decided against making the beret and cravat because i don't think i'd ever wear either of them). It was gorgeous to knit with, so silky and soft and just glided over the needles!



The colour is more realistic in the left hand photo. I still don't know what I'm going to do with the other 2 balls yet. More to add to the pile!

Next I intent to finish Sally's bag. Then I will finish those socks. THEN, I shall cast off that damn silkychic thing, THEN I shall finish Charlotte. And I won't start anything else until all those are done. (HAH, yeah right!)

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

Your scarf is very pretty and, I think, a better use of the kit yarn! The beret pattern just isn't that great and doesn't really show off the yarn.