Saturday, March 19

I came downstairs this morning to find a parcel from Germany. Who do I know that lives in Germany? I thought. Then it hit me...it's the Knit-A-Blog!. Yes, it has arrived safely in Northampton and is currently in it's box on top of my printer. It looks fantastic so far! Photos have been sent to Glittr and will no doubt soon be posted on GlittyKnittyKitty.

I also have some horrific news to add to this entry...last night, as i climbed in to bed, I noticed something so upsetting I nearly cried. My right fuzzy foot seems to have acquired a rather large hole in the heel!



I guess I wore them too much! HOWEVER. I have almost completed the third pair...



And once that's done, I should have enough left over for another pair. I can't live without my fuzzy feet!

Now, however, I am off to Olney to visit The Knit tin to buy some yarn for Cozy, and no doubt something for the Knit-A-Blog as well! First, however, I should probably get dressed...

1 comment:

In Stitches said...

I love the yarn in the new pair of fuzzy feet! What is it? It's not a Noro, is it? I don't recognize the colorway, but I love it!!!