Monday, March 28

I went to see Hanson last night. My ears are still ringing and my voice is still somewhere back in the Astoria. You'd think after all these years I would learn NOT to stand next to the speaker walls, wouldn't you? But no, Holly likes to deafen herself. It just isn't the same if everything isn't muffled and fuzzy the next day, and you don't sound like you've been chain smoking all night. (Funnily enough, this is the first gig i've been to when i've Not been chain smoking all night...yet I am still croaky and phlegmy).
I wish everyone who has ever taken the piss out of Hanson in any way could have been at last nights gig...it was the best i've been to in a LONG time...if not the best ever. They played Gimme Some Lovin'! and Where's The Love!
The crowd wasn't what I expected. I thought there'd be more old skool fans...but a lot of them seemed a fair bit younger than us. There were also more males than I expected. It's also the first gig i've been to in a long time where people wrote things on their faces and held up banners, and there wasn't a pit. Me and Sarah were tempted to start a circle pit during mmmbop but no one else wouldn't join in. It just aint the same with 2 people.
Taylor also still has a really nice arse. They're still as good looking as they were 8 years ago when me and Sal saw them at Wembly! Actually...slightly better looking. Nicky has informed me that it's ok for me to fancy Hanson because everyone says they look like girls anyway...so that's always good to know.

I am 2 balls into Cozy. I love it, it's a fantastic pattern.

Tomorrow I go to Venice. I suppose I should pack or something, really. I also need to go to the PO tomorrow to post on the Knit-A-Blog before we go. This is why living in a village sucks. The PO is hardly EVER open. Of course it's been closed friday saturday sunday and today because of the bank holiday. It only ever opens half a day on saturdays anyway. It closes for 2 hours at lunch on week days as well. Lazy fuckers.

3 comments:

jon said...

I am looking everywhere for jordans shoes and jordans shoes, while doing so I somehow stumbled onto your jordans shoes blog. I am happy to say I learned something and will look into this further...

Thanks for the great posts...

jon

jon said...

I was looking at your posts about asbestos cancer and found a good article about the same asbestos cancer info too...

God luck with it : )

Tom Naka said...

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a health herb sexual
site. It pretty much covers health herb sexual
related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)