Sunday, April 24

Almost there.

I am officially half way through Cozy. When i last put it down i was about to join on ball number 5. Hurrah! It's looking damn fine, even if i do say so myself, and it's good fun to knit. Not quite mindless but not needing so much concentration i can't do anything else at the same time.

Mesh laundry bags are on their way from the ever wonderful Lakeland Limited. I made an attempt at washing some of the alpaca the other day. Big mistake. A rather large amount went down the plug hole it seems. Fishing it all out of boiling hot water was not easy. Second time i put it in a pillowcase, but that has the unfortunate side effect of not actually letting any of the dirt out. But the water did go a rather satisfying shade of brown, so i'm obviously doing something right!

I washed my car for the first time in about 18 months today. He's nice a shiney now. I'm thinking of selling him though. Preferably before he hits the 100,000 mile mark. I'd quite like a mini.

No comments: