Monday, April 18

So i finally got around to getting some photos of Cozy online. It's several inches longer now, because these were taken a while ago, deleted, rescued from the rubbish bin, and finally uploaded.



I have no doubt in my mind that there are several rows where i went completely wrong and ended up just adding in a K2tog or a YO near the end when i couldn't get the number of stitches to add up, but thankfully this pattern is very forgiving, and it's hardly, if at all, noticeable.

Now i need to think of goodies i can send my SP. I know i'm sending them some ****** **** and possibly some of those cute ****** *******, but i need a couple of other slightly less ******** related stuff. OH how i love being cryptic and stalkerish! So much so, that I am off to do it some more!

No comments: