Tuesday, May 10

It is finished! Finally it is finished!



HURRAH! Well...it needs blocking and the ends need weaving in, but it's still finished in my book! At last!

So, next projects? Why, a knitted Marvin of course. Life is not complete without knitted depressed robots! A trip to the knit tin is called for.

I dyed my hair this morning. No more roots! No more ginger! A pink towel that is now red! I make a lot of mess when i dye my hair. Usually all over myself more than all over the bathroom. The tshirt i wear in bed is now black with red splodges all over it. The bath's probably red as well. No doubt at least 1 towel is now a delightful shade of orange. Yes, mess is my speciality.



Other than that, i have been eating chocolate cake (I seriously rock when it comes to making chocolate cake, I made it for Mother dearest for her birthday)) and drinking incredibly large cups of tea.

6 comments:

strangelittlemama said...

oooh, are those niobium stitch markers I spot at the knit tin? I've been googling like crazy trying to find some!

bensmumma said...

Holly your cozy is beautiful! Someday I'll finish mine too...
Rachel

Nederlass said...

Oh wow, that's beautiful! And the colour is really cool too.
Looks like no mistakes whatsoever in the detail pic. Niiiice!

But can you at least smile at your accomplishment, woman! ;)

Your Secret Pal said...

Nice work! That is one gorgeous shawl. I have yet to knit Cozy -- the one time I tried my yarn didn't work and I messed up the pattern something awful, so I decided to put it off. Seeing yours I want to give it another go!

carriescribe said...

Holly, it looks fabulous! I adore the color. Good work, girl -- and like the hair, too!
--Carrie

Steph said...

Hey I love your hair! Almost the same color as mine!