Saturday, May 28

You're all stalkers...

So i signed up for this Site Meter thing to see how many hits my blog's getting...because i like to stalk people who stalk me.
Not only am i amazed at that fact i've had 96 hits in less than a week (i have a website that's been up for about 3 years that has about 200 hits, hah), i'm also facinated by the "referal" section. So now i can see where you all clicked the link to get here...i love it!
Yes, i'm nosey, i don't care ;)

In other news, i have new goodies from Onetribe in my holes (buffalo horn tunnels and bowl plugs...gorgeousness) and i am in the process of making lunch and 2 apple pies. The apples smell YUMMY, which made me hungry, and OH CRAP i think my sausages are burning...

3 comments:

peri said...

Feel free to stalk me anytime - I try to visit your blog each week - hope the sausages weren't too burnt!

Carolyn said...

Guilty as charged! But I have just posted another comment, so have come out of the closet!

Fran said...

This stalker has just noticed that she has read just about every book that is on your wish list.