Saturday, June 11

Here is the reborn unbiased bag! I spent all of last tuesday frogging this. I had decided it was far too shallow, whenever i took it out i was convinced something was going to fall out without my noticing, so i just never took it out. Now, it is much much better.



As you may be able to tell from the second photo, i added some short rows in the middle so it doesn't go down as deep as before. I also did it slightly less wide than the first one. And it now has a different coloured button. I'm much happier with it now, and it shall be used much more often!

I was just out in the garden watering the plants (and cursing next doors cats for digging up the pots again, the fuckers), and i noticed that the first poppy of the year had popped, so of course i used it as an excuse to play with the supermacro mode on my camera and take photos of flowers...

5 comments:

Laura said...

Very pretty! I love the colors

Lisa said...

Wow, the bag is gorgeous... What's the purple flower?

holly said...

I'm not sure of the name of the purple flower, i'll ask my Mum when she gets back from holiday!

PURLPOWER said...

Supermacro is brilliant for flower pics isn't it! The bag looks great, well done you...

Danielle said...

The bag is stunning, and looks so much more useful than the original pattern! Awesome job Holly!