Tuesday, June 14

Let's have a little more sanity, shall we?

So, a proper update now I have regained the power of speach without screaming and have calmed down slightly.
So, yesterday was quite possibly the best day...ever. I'd been working because the parents were still on holiday. At about half 5 I came home, Mum and Dad had got home, and I had CHERRY JUICE. Now, I was excited enough about the 3 whole cartons of cherry juice and the chocolate Mum and Dad had brought back from Corfu for me...then I had a text message. I walked over to my bag whilst saying to my Mum..."Something's not right, my parents are home, I have cherry juice, and people are sending me text messages! I never get text messages!". Then I actually read it...and screamed very loudly. Then I ran around the house for a couple of minutes, then spent a short time jumping up and down shouting "ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!". Then, I ran next door to tell the neighbours, and Gill said "ooh, and Pink Floyd are playing as well aren't they?". We didn't believe her. When we were taking Oli to the airport a couple of weeks ago we were listening to something about it on Radio2, and they had specifically said Pink Floyd wouldn't be playing because there had been rumours they were. Then she got out the newspaper...and this is The Independant...not some shit like the sun, and there it was..."Pink Floyd to reunite for Live8 concert after 24-year spat" (I like the use of the word Spat). So then Mum screamed even more (Mother is a huuuge Pink Floyd fan) and I ran about a bit more. It's still not quite sunk in. I've emailed the brother, I can't wait to see his reaction! This kind of thing never happens to me! I'm so chuffed, and I can't wait!! *Screams a bit more*.

OH, and even MORE good news, I finally have new bras! And they fit and don't have broken underwire! Woo! This week just keeps getting better! haha.

And, I just had to go and spend some money...I've been having sock making urges, so I've just bought 2 hanks of Lorna's Laces sock yarn in "watercolour"...



And tonight I'm going to the cinema with my cousin and her friend to see Mr and Mrs Smith.

And I need some coffee...

1 comment:

ShelbyD said...

That Lorna's Laces is gorgeous. I love the colors.