Thursday, September 1

First proper week of work is going well. I think I'll get the hang of things soon, though I'm not looking forward to answering the phones at all. Today was post opening and an "agency awareness seminar" which was only good because we got to use the coffee machine, had biscuits, and I stole a pen.

I've had a cold for the last couple of days. I went to bed at about 7pm last night and slept through what my Dad called the loudest thunderstorm he's ever heard...and my Dad doesn't exagerate. I'm gutted, I love thunderstorms. Hopefully we'll have more soon, what with the heat we've been having lately.

I went to see Julie last weekend, and got 3 balls of Debbie Bliss Astrakhan to make a scarf to go in the shop for a bit. I was going to do a seafoam stitch but that looked kinda crap, so now i'm doing the Magknits zig zag ribbed scarf which looks good. I also got an old issue of Rowan magazine (the one with Birch in, which I think I'm going to make with the kid mohair my SP4 sent me) and At Knits End which is great!

This weekend I plan to watch the 2 episodes of Lost I've got recorded, and knit a lot. Can't be bothered to go anywhere or do anything.

No comments: