Sunday, September 25

Promise to myself.

I will not buy any more yarn until the Knitting and Stitching show on the 15th and 16th of October.
I do not need more yarn. I have more yarn than I know what to do with (though I'll admit, a lot of it I do know what to do with). I have no more room for yarn. I will complete at least 2 projects before buying any more (one step at a time people!)
I will start a project with old yarn before starting anything with new yarn.

I will also not waste a whole day playing the sims again for at least a week. Hah.

3 comments:

diary of a knitknit said...

You said it. I will keep an eye on you now, making sure you don't buy anymore yarn for yourself. Instead, give it to me, I will have a big flat with lots of space for yarn ;-)
hugs

Anonymous said...

u need to buy some lovely wool 2 make Chloe one of those cool bears with a wobberly leg-he looks so cute!
see u sunday at Luke and Grace's christening.
Love Ruth X X X

Tracy said...

Not long to wait, that's if there's any left after I get there on the Thursday ;)