Sunday, September 11

So I went to Olney yesterday and spent about 3 hours lurking at The Knit Tin. The scarf is now on display in the shop! I got a couple of balls of rowan big wool tuft which will be a present for someone so it shall not be mentioned here. I also got 2 balls of rowan ribbon twist which about 2 hours after getting home was turned into this...



I was quite amazed how far that yarn went. 12 stitches wide, just boring garter stitch, on 12mm needles and it's a good length scarf plus fringes. I was expecting something like a medium length scarf without fringes so I'm very impressed with it. I love projects that are that fast! This scarf will be going to the Knitting and Stitching show.

I started my cashmere socks this morning whilst watching last wednesdays Lost (I love that program!). No plans for the rest of the day. I'll probably end up watching a DVD or something and knitting a bit more, as well as the usual domestic type stuff like washing which is always left until last thing on a sunday, because I'm organised like that.

But now, considering it's almost half 12 and I'm still in my PJs, I suppose I should go and get dressed!

No comments: