Wednesday, October 5

More Strange Search Results

So the Weasles and Stotes search hits are quite common now...but today some poor sod somehow ended up here by searching for "photos of mariah carey and her yorkie". What. The. Fuck.

Today at work a man on the phone told me I sounded gorgeous...I still made him pay the penalty.

I ordered 2 photos frames for my new bathroom almost 2 months ago. After 3 emails and 2 phone calls i finally got a response from them, and they told me the frames have been discontinued. Why they couldn't have told me that a month ago I don't know. So, does anyone know where I can get some wooden A3 photo frames? Just plain raw wood, no funny details at all. Just 4 flat pieces of wood in a rectangle type shape with some glass in it, is that really too much to ask? BAH.

3 comments:

diary of a knitknit said...

what about Next?
http://search.next.co.uk/search?p=KK&srid=S5%2d4&lbc=next&ts=custom&pw=frame&uid=857269951&&isort=score&images=on&nxti=0&nxtv=0&np=380&nb=G40&w=oak%20frame&rk=3

or why not IKEA? Don't you go up to Nottingham every now and then?
RIBBA frame is not too bad and it is cheap as well. http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=7&productId=11199&langId=-20&parentCats=10109*10246

diary of a knitknit said...

duh. forgot about the format :-)
good luck hunting frames

holly said...

they're similar to what i want, but slightly small.
I'd seen some frames when I went away for the weekend a few weeks ago, just plain, quite dark wood. I already have the photos printed out to put in them, they're sitting gathering dust on my shelf at the moment, lol.