Sunday, March 5

So today I got my 6000th hit. That's some crazy shit. (Hey, I'm a poet!)
I can't believe people still read this when I haven't posted in crap knows how long! But my IAM account expires tomorrow so there is every possibility that this will be updated more. That is, until I get access to a visa/mastercard to renew my membership. Maybe I should give in and get a credit card, JUST for renewing my IAM membership every 6 months.

Life has been funish. Lots of work, but also lots of days off. Going to Spain 4 weeks tomorrow, and I can't wait. Two and half weeks off work! (Though only a week and a day of that will be spent in Spain.) My room is looking great with my new bed, new bookcases etc. I need a flat screen TV now so I can throw out the unwanted furniture! And to re-wire my stereo.
I also need to set up the wireless internet access on my laptop. The new sofas for in this room get delievered in a couple of weeks so I have a feeling Dad'll be in here a lot more, with the TV up louder and is comfortable for most human ears. And my Ipod only just drowns that out at full volume.
I'm having my hair cut a week tomorrow, for the first time in about 2 years. I'm actually quite looking forward to it. It definatly needs doing, and maybe brushing my hair won't be as painful for a couple of months!

Went to the wedding reception of a girl I work with with Nicky last night. There seemed to be a work people corner, which was quite funny. I'm so glad Nicky was there though, it would have been unbearable otherwise!

Still house hunting. Still getting rather depressed about not being able to afford anything. Still getting frustrated that Mum and Dad say they want to help but then don't seem to give a flying crap when I try and talk to them about it.

I haven't picked up a pair of knitting needles for months, but I have to finish a pair of socks for Netty as she broke her wrist. I really should get going on them. I did go and see Julie for the first time in ages yesterday though, and I am now determined to pick up the needles again. Though maybe next weekend.

Yes, well that's about it from me for now. Ta ta.

No comments: