Saturday, April 22

So, what have I been up to since I last updated? When did I last update anyway?

Ah yes. So on saturday last week Vicky came up from London. We went out for chinese with Sal, Steve, Sarah, Jay and Nicky then went to a couple of pubs for drinks. It was a good night despite the fact I felt like shit after someone gave me their cold!



After driving Vicky to the train station on sunday morning I decided to go back to bed for a while, so turned on Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy and promptly fell fast asleep for about 4 hours. Fantastic. Later on that day all the family came over as well, which was lots of fun.

I spent monday doing as little as possible, to make the most of the last day before going back to work. And going back to work really did suck. Despite the fact it was only a 4 day week it dragged so SO much, it's like going back to school after the summer holidays. Ok, so maybe it wasn't that bad, work is usually a bit of a laugh.

Sooo...today it's Saturday again. Plans for today involve having a shower at some point, and going to see Sally at the pub this afternoon. I may also watch Ghostbusters II.

Next week I intend to keep up my run of not working full weeks, I have 1 and half days privilege holiday to take so I'm going to take them next week and go down to London to see D again as he'll have finished his job by then and still has the flat for another 2 weeks before moving down to Kent (fucking KENT!). The week after that I have monday off because it's a bank holiday. And the week after that I have three days off and I'm going to see Take That! So hurrah for never doing a full weeks work! I love my job really, haha.

No comments: