Sunday, August 13

When was the last time I actually mentioned anything knitting related on here? Anyway, for the first time in about a year I actually did some knitting today. I'd put photos up, but that would involve getting up, finding my camera, and actually taking the photos, and I can't be bothered. It's not that exciting. It's a red 4x4 rib "sock" for a friends camera in rowan summer tweed. Ir's her birthday next week so it'll go with the other bits I've got her!

Only a week left of work before I have a week off. I originally booked it off hoping it would be the week I move, but it looks like that may be another month or so now. Ah well, I'm having the time off anyway because time off is GOOD. I'm sure I'll find something to amuse myself with!

I'm still grinning from seeing The Cat Empire, even thought it was over a week ago now. All that's been coming out of my Ipod for the last week is them, or The Ross Irwin Soul Special. There is no better band in the world than The Cat Empire. You should all listen to them. In fact, because I know 99% of the people that read this (does anyone still read this?) won't actually bother clicking any of those links, just watch this video and be amazed at their awesomeness...



Now don't you just want to go out and buy all their albums? I know you do!

Today is my cousins 30th birthday party, so I have been instructed by mother to make food, and I also need to shower. No doubt photos will follow.

1 comment:

Sparkly Spiral Girl said...

OMG I LOVE the Cat Empire!!! I got very lucky last year. I was in Colorado for a conference and got a free ticket...bought two cd's after the show. They are really amazing!!! I keep hoping they'll come to my hometown...