Sunday, September 24

I went in expecting to just get the outlines and shading done, but just over two hours later both new tattoos were finished in full colour. Javi is an incredibly artist, and I am over the moon with how they've turned out. I honestly don't think I could be happier!
I was starting to get a bitch twitchy after the second hour. I can hardly sit still for 10 minutes most of the time, let alone two hours, so I kept fidgiting. Apart from that, it was relatively painless and easy going.


(click for a bigger version)

9 comments:

ZantiMissKnit said...

Those are gorgeous!!!!! Wow!!!!

YarnNinja said...

Those look amazing! So lifelike.

~Haley aka Krysstyllanthrox

holly said...

Thanks you two :)

turtlegirl76 said...

Wow. He did a great job. They look perfect.

rincaro said...

Those are really just gorgeous!

merry said...

Your tatoos are beautiful. You are brave! VERY realistic!

Anonymous said...

wow it looks even better on the computer than my phone. The colours are amazing, can't wait to see it in person.
Ruth xxx

glittrgirl said...

Beautiful new tats!

DomesticOverlord said...

The tats are awesome but YOU! You look radiant in that picture. Wow, what a knock-out. Truly.