Thursday, September 28

Not a very exciting week so far this week. The tattoos are healing nicely, and I am currently having to sit on my hands to stop myself scratching the fuck out of them. I swear the worst part of tattooing is the itching during healing. People who say getting tattooed hurts are pussies wimps, the itching is so much worse! Anyway, scabs are slowly falling off and I'm starting to see what's underneath. It's very exciting!

This seems to have been the week that's never going to end. I can't believe it's STILL not friday. Though friday is tomorrow, and it will be a nice easy day at work. Tomorrow is Bill's last day, he's the first person to ever retire from the CREC so they've put on a surprise party thing for him, and we have the honour of not having to wear uniform (hello, opportunity to show off new tattoos even more!).

This weekend I have turned down the offer of overtime. I got my wage slip today and after tax and and a bigger pension contribution than normal, I've only come out about £70 better off from the overtime I did last month, and I hate overtime that much that I'd rather go without the money. Plus, I get my back dated pay rise AND my bonus in next months pay, so overtime isn't as essential. Instead, I shall spend my Saturday sleeping in, cleaning out the rats and tidying up. I shall have to keep my room tidy for a whole week, because the weekend after is Richard and Katherine's wedding, so there'll be no opportunity to tidy then. Then on the Tuesday after that Mr Jonathan gets here, and I don't want him thinking I'm a complete slob! haha. Wheeee, I'm so excited about him getting here. I need to find somewhere nice to take him out to dinner on his birthday. And get him a present. It shall be an incredibly fun four days :).

2 comments:

glittrgirl said...

Yes the itching is definitely worse. I found that keeping the scabs soft by constantly applying Savlon stops the itching and helps the healing process along.....

holly said...

I started off with savlon and moved on to E45 moisturiser, the smell is less offensive, haha. Most of the scabs have come off now, and we're on to the flakeyness, haha.