Sunday, February 18

I have done absolutely fuck all this weekend, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Well, that's not entirely true, I've done lots of small things, but it feels like I've done fuck all. I hung up the blind in my spare room yesterday, and did various cleanings and tidyings. Today I've had a sainsburys delivery (about £15 cheaper than it normally is when i go to the shop, and i get to avoid the general public! woo!) and wired up my stereo.
I'm slightly disappointed with the stereo. Ok, so it's fairly old now (I think Dad bought it for me when I was about 15 after he broke my old one.) but stereos should last longer than 7 years. Maybe i've wired the speakers up wrong...though I'm pretty sure I haven't. I've had enough practice at wiring the bloody things up every time i decorated my room at Mum and Dad's. It just sounds kind've muffled and rubbishy.
So yes, a new stereo is now on my shopping list, unless Dad can fix it when he gets back from India.

In more exciting news, I'm going to see The Cat Empire this friday! I am so stupidly excited. I've spent all day watching their videos on YouTube, and they are the reason i wired up my stereo, so I didn't have to listen to them through my laptop or my ipod speaker dock. I'm going to drive everyone at work up the wall all week. It's great! haha.

Now, I have cold feet so I'm going to find some socks.

No comments: