Friday, May 11

When it comes to leaving notes on cars, I'm not the most imaginative of people. I tend to go for polite and to the point, because I'm scared the person who's car I'm leaving a note on will walk out while I'm going it. So, ideas for amusing things to write on notes would be appreciated! For now, this is the best I come up with...



He moved 5 minutes later, so I drove my car back from round the corner. As I was parking I looked in my wing mirror and saw a bloke walking up the street, stop when he noticed my car, walk backwards and hide round the corner, then when I was inside he came passed. Made me laugh so much! Fucking BMW drivers. He couldn't park for shit either, and was about a mile away from the curb. You're only allowed to block my garage if you drive a Bugatti Veyron, in which case I will forgive you if you let me drive it!

2 comments:

Vic said...

I adore the fact that he hid!!

peri said...

We used to have cards that were printed with 'Thank you for parking so close. Next time leave a can opener so I can get my fucking car out....Arseholes like you should take the bus!'

Succinct and to the point ;=)