Tuesday, August 28

Next in the world of Holly's rediscovered knitting obsession: The Humbug Cushion from Debbie Bliss Home. I love this book, it has so many fun patterns. I have about 8 little post it notes sticking out of it marking things I want to make.



I dug out all my pattern books and a mahoosive stash of yarn at Mum and Dad's the other day and brought it all home. In the mahoosive stash was quite possible the softest Sari Silk yarn I've ever felt. I think I got it at the Knitting and Stitching show a couple of years ago, and I need to find something special to make with it. Possibly a clapotis, though it wouldn't make a very big one. Suggestions welcome!

2 comments:

Mae said...

I'm knitting the Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk 2 "Simple Wrapover" cardigan. It's cute, but no one seems to have done it yet, and the only other person I have found online who has, also had a hell of a time with the front panels like me... something about her increasing just isn't working!

peri said...

So glad you've rediscovered your knitting mojo.

You do take lovely photographs!