Sunday, September 16

Things that amuse Holly.

Firstly, I feel I should mention that in exactly one months time I will be here, and this makes me happier than you can possibly imagine...


Secondly, this morning I spent a good twenty minutes amusing myself by skidding around on my kitchen floor in my pyjamas. I discovered my alpaca socks are perfect for this.


Thirdly, I frogged and restarted one of the three pairs of unfinished socks in the knitting basket last night. Toe up, because I never know how yarn I'll need to do the next bit along when I go cuff down. I either end up with a big pile of yarn left over and socks that could've been longer in the leg, or not enough yarn and socks that are too short in the foot. I used the Magic Cast On for the first time ever last night. It's very clever! I think my increases are a bit loose though, I might re-do it.


And finally, I'm having home made Garden Vegetable Soup for lunch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to have a go in your socks on your floor! Weeeeeeeeeee

glittrgirl said...

Sock skidding is great fun. :D Your soup looked yummy and warming :D

Holly said...

The soup was delicious! Weight Watchers recipe - 0 points so I ate loads of it! haha.

Niki said...

My kids would be in there glory if they caught me sliding around on the kitchen floor in my socks, that would mean they could too,lol. Glad you had fun in your nice comfy socks!!!