Saturday, September 15

Wow, I just reached the 10,000 hit mark. And only about two of you ever comment. How rude!

I have started knitting a mini-clapotis out of sari silk yarn. I am yet to decide whether the yarn works well with the pattern or not. I need to get a few more dropped rows before I can tell I think.


Last night I went to the Not The Beatles gig at the cricket club, and had a bloody good time. I was at the front wearing my "Staff" pass taking photos with Al's 400D. I will never again be able to use my S9500 without feeling immensely disappointed. I want to marry this camera, it is utter perfection. Everything is so smooth and fast, all the buttons are in the right place, it's just beautiful. I want need one. Do you think Al will notice if I just...forget to give it back to him?

Today I am eating fish fingers and watching DVDs. I watch a lot of DVDs. You should buy me some. Or better yet, buy me this! And this to go with it!

No harm in trying, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry for being rude - just pop in to see how things are going.... but have nothing helpful to add

homesteadinmamma said...

I love Sari silk yarn! I cannot wait to see if it works in your clapotis!