Saturday, October 13

Just in time for my holiday to Spain, where is about 27C at the moment, I've finished Dashing. At least I'll have nice warm hands when I come back!


Knit in Rowan Summer Tweed, about a ball and a half I think. So I have yet another small amount of yarn to add to the pile. God knows what I'm going to do with it all! I was originally going to knit it using some hand dyed Peruvian wool that I bought at the Knitting and Stitching show, probably three years ago now. But the moths have got at it. Just as I was about to start winding it in to a ball, I realise half of it has been eaten right through, so that's gone in the bin. Mum is bringing home some ceader rings for me to put in the knitting basket, and tomorrow i'll be going through it all and hoovering it out.

I am preparing myself for my holiday at the moment. I've started getting summer clothes out the wardrobes, I've found my passport and EHIC card, and printed off my flight confirmation. I've got a pile of cameras at the ready, and I'm still contemplating whether or not to take my tripod. I just need a suitcase now! Haha. I've also been preparing the flat, because Ellie is coming to stay for the two weeks I'm away. I can't remember the last time it was this clean and tidy!
I've also put the first two series of Black Books, and Dogma onto my iPod. Tomorrow the third series of Black Books and a couple more DVDs will be going on there I think.

So excited!

No comments: