Monday, November 19

At 5:55pm last night I was sitting in front of my computer (as I am a lot of the time) clicking refresh waiting to spend all my money on Posh Yarn. My obsessive-ness paid off and I have two skeins of the most amazing looking yarn ever coming to me soon.


65% supermerino, 20% bamboo, 15% silk in a colourway that I've been dreaming of for ages. I may keep it as a pet. It won't make a nest behind my DVD player like Beans did!

Shortly after my mini spending spree, and just after I'd eaten the wonderful parsnip and cashew nut roast I'd made for dinner, I went over to Mum and Dad's for my weekly Top Gear and Long Way Down fix. I had to do a double take as I opened the front door, because it was snowing. Yes, snowing, in Northampton, in November. It was snowing quite a lot as well. About 1cm had settled on my car. It was still snowing when I came home 3 hours later. It was all gone when I woke up this morning though, which I was quite thankful about because I hate driving to work in the snow ever since last year when my car wouldn't stop and if I hadn't steered into the curb I would've hit the parked car. And then 200m further down the road it wouldn't stop again and I went skidding across the crossroads. And then when I decided to go to Mum and Dad's instead of attempting to get to work my car got stuck on the driveway. Yeah, that was a fun day.

Anyway. Not much else to report. Fat club tomorrow night, and hopefully my next Amazon DVD (Long Way Round disc two) will have arrived so I can sit and watch Ewan McGregor all evening. I really do have a slight obsession with that man at the moment. In fact, I think it may be Scottish men in general. Quite worrying really.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Ahhh... Ewan McGregor. He is definitely one of my favorite actors!!

Anonymous said...

Scots are hot. Look at that kilt. Eventhough I've seen whats under that one, it's still nice to imagine something other than shoes and socks...perhaps lipstick?

Julia Bananah said...

McGregor is hot!!