Saturday, January 26

Leanne is booking our flights tonight/tomorrow to Italy. Stanstead to Naples 17/6/08 to 24/6/08. So far the Hotel Villa Fiorita is top on the list of hotels. Room with a balcony with a view of the Bay of Naples and Vesuvius. What could be better?

Next week I'm paying Jude for her hen night. We're going to London on May 31st for cocktails on the London Eye (in a private capsule), followed by a four course dinner cruise down the Thames. We're classy!

And today I got a text message from the Brother saying he just saw a Bugatti Veyron get a parking ticket in Manchester. Apparently it belongs to Rio Ferdinand. Gutted! Haha.

Also, Mum and Dad are going to New York in March and are going to pick me up a 400D while they're there. Less than £300! For a 400D! If I manage to do enough overtime between now and then I might be able to afford wide angle lens to go with it too!

No comments: