Friday, August 15

3 months no update? I know I say this a lot, but I am a bad blogger. What's new then?

I went to Italy at the end of June with my friend Leanne. We went to Pompeii, climbed Vesuvius, went to Capri, visited Herculaneum and spent many hours wandering around Sorrento, where we stayed.



I have a second job (yes, you read that right). I am now a Pampered Chef consultant. I have done six shows, and it's lots of fun, apart from the washing up!

I went to Manchester to help Oli and Caz move in to their new flat. It's pretty amazing, and I want to live there.



I'm pretty sure I've been doing lots more than just all of that, but I have neither the energy nor the inclination to write it all out!

Upcoming excitement? A week in Tuscany with Ma and Pa in just one weeks time! More Pampered Chef parties, Vickybox coming to visit and seeing Not The Beatles, and quite possibly going back to that education malarkey to either do an A level in Human Biology, or an Access to Health Professions course because I have now decided I want to go to university to do Radiography. Yes, Holly has finally decided she wants to do something more with her life than be a civil servant!

I'll try to make it a bit less than three months before I update again this time!

2 comments:

glittrgirl said...

Oooh radiography! Great career choice!

Anonymous said...

bloody hell Holly you are really going to change your life around -can you have a word with my bruv! Ha ha