Friday, January 9

I am updating this from my brand spanking new Sony Vaio. I'm in love! It's only taken me a few days to finally get it to connect to the internet, and I'm making loads of typing errors because of the slightly smaller keyboard, but oh my god I'm in love! I'm still transferring over all my files (almost there, only about 10gb of photos left now!) and learning how to use Vista, and generally finding out what it's capable of.


Project 365
continues, and despite the fact I've been back at work a whole week and have actually left the house, I've managed to keep up with it for 9 whole days (about to upload photo number 9). I need to start finding more interesting things to photograph if I'm going to go this for a whole year though!

Right, time to carry on moving the files over.

No comments: